Sunday, November 23, 2008

What He SAYS / What He MEANS

1. I am hungry = I am hungry

2. I am sleepy = am sleepy

3. I am tired = I am tired

4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!

5. I love you = Let’s have sex now

6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?

7. What’s wrong? = I guess sex is out of the question

8. May I have this dance? = I’d like to have sex with you

9. Can I call you sometime? = I’d like to have sex with you

10. Do you want to go to a movie? = I’d like to have sex with you

11. Can I take you out to dinner? = I’d like to have sex with you

12. Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for other men to have sex with you

13. You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you within the next 3 mins.

14. Let’s talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and then I’d like to have sex with you.

15. I don’t think those shoes go with that outfit = I’m gay

No comments: